If you have Omelette au Fromage for breakfast and a passion for French Language, then you are the one we’ve been looking for!
- An advanced level of French and a good level of English;
- Willingness to acquire new IT skills – don’t worry, we provide training!
- Enthusiastic and with positive attitude;
- Desire to help other people;
- Flexible about working hours: operating 7 days a week, we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
- Providing support to users (via e-mail and phone) regarding technical issues;
- Taking matters into your own hands : Logging remotely to the user’s computer and help them solve software and hardware situations;
- Leave some know-how for your team : Documenting the cases that you deal with into the ticketing system;
- Your colleagues are here to help : Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Going the extra mile : Help the users with all the necessary information.
Do you want to learn more about your Stefanini activity? Here’s a little glimpse into a day as Support Engineer!
Benefits? Bien Sûr!
- Attractive salary package;
- Up to 27 vacation days;
- A Career Path program for the ambitious ones!
- A variety of trainings (IT and soft skills related) provided by our specialists;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Flexible Benefits, including public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets;
- Discounts with different partners: Sport & Wellness; Telecom & Electronics; Children & Parents; Holiday & Culture; Medical; Fashion; Tourism; Restaurant & Bar and other;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Friendly and fun people such as yourself.