R&D System Test Engineer (System Bench)_Sibiu_R&D_AM Tehnic / Logistica
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Will develop test specifications according to project requirements/exploratory test methods.
- Will develop and execute test scripts according to test specifications.
- Will initiate/participate in the reviews for test specifications with relevant stakeholders.
- Will document test findings and test results.
- Will create, debug and validate test setup/test environment according to project requirements/exploratory test methods.
- Will work based on a defined process/method.
- Will be part of a team, which will offer support and guidance. "
- "Basic knowledge of scripting/programming languages (C, Python)
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control
- Technical know-how (software/hardware)
Communication skills (Communicate with specialists, presentations)
Good command of English spoken and written language
- Basic electronics knowledge.
- Configuration/requirements management tools.
- Autosar knowledge.
- Prior testing experience.
- Basic automotive standards knowledge.
- knowledge of CAPL scripting language
- Vector toolchain knowledge (CANoe)"
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services