R&D Algo Engineer_Sibiu_AM IT / Inginerie
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Responsible for development and validation of algorithms applied to radar sensors together with a team of worldwide experts in the radar/lidar field.
- Responsible for creation of algorithms that are faster, more reliable, able to run on high-end embedded systems and the best performance on the market;
- You will discuss with internal and external customers/stakeholders the plan, schedule, requirements and proposals for improvement
- You will cooperate with the project team to have the Function tested on test bench and in the vehicle
- Daily activities include: algorithm development using algorithm requirement engineering, design and documentation of the concept, testing in dedicated simulation environments.
- \\University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics…);
- Ability to structure and decompose complex problems (technical or not) into simple and easy tasks;
- Medium – advanced mathematic skills;
- Knowledge of C, Python programming language;
- English language.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
In the time frame 1999 - 2021, Continental invested over € 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All three
group sectors of the corporation are represented in Romania. The company has six production units and
four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab and Iasi.
Continental has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed more than 17.500
colleagues by the end of 2021, out of which more than a third are engineers.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of
people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and
affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated
sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On
October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.