Customs & Foreign Trade Specialist (Systems and Technology)_Sibiu Tehnic / Management / Automotive / Administrativ
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Working on operational activities in the field of import for German locations.
- Preparation and implementation of import customs declarations in SAP-GTS based on the requirements and consideration of customs and foreign trade measures.
- Comparison of account current between trade and customs invoices.
- Working on operational activities in the field of origin and preferences.
- Requesting and processing of long-term supplier’s declaration from the suppliers after the current EU regulation as well as maintenance in SAP-GTS.
- Processing and preparation of long-term supplier’s declarations for the customer after the current EU regulation as well as revocations and reissues.
- Maintenance of B2B customer portals.
- Archiving and documentation of the long-term supplier’s declarations from the suppliers and for the customers according to legal requirements.
- Organization, preparation, implementation and follow-up of trainings and workshops for the EU plants.
- Support of specialized projects focusing on origin and preferences.
- Completed commercial training or bachelor’s degree in business administrations.
- Relevant working experiences in customs/foreign trade, especially in origin and preferences.
- Knowledge and experiences in the application of SAP-GTS is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- German would be a plus
- High team spirit and communication skills.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).