Global Purchasing Controller (Reporting Strategy & Data Analytics)_Sibiu Tehnic / Management / Automotive / Administrativ
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Support of the worldwide Purchasing Controlling activities in the area of Automotive Purchasing and related to various application and reporting projects.
- Supporting reporting tools and reporting landscape within Automotive Purchasing Controlling department.
- Interface between A PUR C and SPIRIT Project team and responsible for the implementation of SPIRIT rollouts into reporting landscape.
- Self-employed communication, coordination and tracking of due dates and targets within projects to be realized.
- Monthly data quality check & release process for official reporting data base.
- Permanent optimization of existing Automotive Purchasing reporting landscape for securing and increase of quality of reporting systems, especially related to impacts resulting from SPIRIT activities.
- Responsibility for creation of training concepts and organization and execution of worldwide trainings.
- Tracking of User Authorization Management for all reporting tools where applicable.
- Academic degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- Several years professional experience in the above-mentioned field, preferably in Automotive or comparable industry
- Experience in Controlling to support the development of complex reporting projects, ideally experienced in Finance & Accounting area.
- Very good understanding of business processes, especially Purchasing and SQM as well as Finance & Controlling related
- Expert knowledge in SAP (SAP ERP modules MM, FI/CO & QM as well as in SAP BW/AfO)
- Advanced knowledge in data analytics tools, preferably KNIME
- Profound knowledge of the MS-Office programs (esp. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- High affinity on figures and IT aspects
- Innovative capacity, operational readiness and own initiative
- Structured and methodical approach as well as thrive on analytics and detailed investigation
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).