Functional safety engineer and conformity representative Tehnic / Inginerie / Automotive
Functional safety engineer and conformity representative (m/f)
- Plan Safety activities with respect to Project Time schedules;
- Communicating the System Safety Aspects and the Customer -- Requirements to meet specified safety integrity to all teams involved from Design Engineering to Shipping;
- Specify and document safety concepts and requirements for Bilstein products;
- Review System Test Plans and Specifications to ensure compliance with safety plan and perform audits;
- Ensuring product and market observation obligations in accordance with VDA product integrity and safety relevant requirements;
- Responsible for product integrity management;
- Interface with Customes regarding the techical safety aspects for Bilstein products;
- Research of own and comparable products through media, OEM portals, dealers portals etc.;
- Identification of major changes, deviations and possible escalation issues;
- Communication of abnormalities and incidents in the PSCR network;
- Technical degree;
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the field of Quality Management, in automotive industry;
- Very good knowledge / experience in Methods and Tools for Quality, DFMEA, FTA.
- Very good knowledge of the applicable standards, in particular the quality standard IATF 16949, VDA product integrity and Customer Requirements for warranty issues;
- PSCR training is an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- Entrepreneurial thinking, initiative, independence and organizational talent;
- Very good communication and social skills.
What we offer you
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to extend your horizon – thanks to flexible working time models, international teams and a wide range of individual training courses. A collaborative approach and treating each other with respect have been central to what we do for more than 200 years. If that's as important to you as it is to us, then apply now!
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: * 6000
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.