Client Advisor with English Servicii
Do you have excellent English skills and can you easily convince others to trust you?
Do you need experience and money at the same time and you are searching for a job?
At CGS we are hiring on a brand new customer service and sales combined position!
CGS offers a great paid training experience for 6 weeks and continuous support with feedback in order for you to perform, learn and give the best you’ve got while working with US customers over the phone!
Last but not least, do you think you need a new Smartphone? Is your Laptop running slow and you would like a new one? Is your living room dreaming for a big screen TV? All these prizes are available in internal competitios!
Like that wouldn`t be enough, you can grow within our company- so if you have what it takes, be part of our team!
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up professional training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest;
• Incentives and also performance bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company;
• Private medical insurance;
Additional paid leave days, according to the seniority in the company;
• Undetermined contract;
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry;
• Great professional experience by improving in your communication and negotiation skills.
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (financial and non-financial benefits, health insurance, performance bonuses, meal tickets)
In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member. Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, then we are looking forward to meeting you!